Saturday, May 15, 2010

Natural Gypsy


I have always been told I am a gypsy. I know I am. My ancestors were gypsys and mercenaries from Eastern Europe. My mother always told me I was more gypsy than anything else and I have always believed her. I can feel the pull of the road, the wonder of what is around the next curve. In college I followed that pull around the country and met many wonderful people and have seen many wonderful places.


Now I am the mother of two in rural Pennsylvania. I have a wonderful home and a wonderful family and it is time for this gypsy to stop wondering and put down some roots. But there are neew adventures every day. There is the adventure of creating new things, learning new things and becoming something different everyday. So I ask you to come along with my family and me as we walk down the path that our ancestors have walked before us. Learn to become and do something more with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment