Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Almost Thanksgiving


I remember how I had started this blog, in May, when the sun shone brightly on us all and my little son was just a baby. My daughter was not yet three and I was looking for a way to relieve the stress of being at home and unable to express myself in any other way. I think that after a few commited posts and no real responce, a person gets discouraged. You write out your works thoughtfully and with purpose and you know there is no one there to read them except yourself. But I have often written words down for no one but myself. Sometimes I think how the words will one day be in the hands of my sweet children and I save things as a record for them. Sometimes, I just write purely for the love of writing. That is today. Whether anyone shall ever come across these words, I do not know, but I suppose it doesn't much matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment